“Quicker, Cheaper, Leaner, Collaborative, Value Adding, Waste Reduction, Value for Money, Efficiencies“
With a demand for better performance and results to satisfy stakeholders, shareholders and staff, it is essential that tools and techniques add value and improve outcomes, making you a more efficient and effective business all round.
Greenpebble can introduce and implement tried and tested LEAN methodologies that will help improve business performance.
1. LEAN Training Workshop
We provide practical hands on training to up-skill your teams to be confident and competent to use LEAN tools and techniques in their everyday work environment.
• One or Two day awareness training course
• Real time, practical learning exercises
• Engaging, high energy activities
• Learn new soft skills, how to engage and facilitate your own Lean collaborative planning
• What is it? Where did it come from? Who’s driving it? Why do it? What are the benefits?
• Identify and understand ‘Customer value’
• 7+1 wastes
• Define/Measure/Analyse/Improve/Control (DMAIC)
• Collaborative planning
• Visual Management
• Plan to Protect Risk identification and mitigation
• 5C / 5S workplace organisation
• Plan – Do – Check – Act continuous improvement.
2. Collaborative planning workshops
We facilitate on-site collaborative planning workshops for you to improve any process, project or operation, whether it is a large multi-million pound project or to refine a critical process.
• Stakeholder collaboration planning
• Interface co-ordination
• Information required
• Design development
• Risk identification
• Resource requirement
• Performance measurement
• Knowledge sharing
• Highly effective and highly recommended!
3. LEAN Project / Operational excellence assessment
We assess the efficiency and effectiveness of your projects or business against a range of LEAN tools and techniques to ensure you are achieving operational excellence.
• Identify and recommend improvement interventions
• Implement and embed best practice operations.
“Efficiency is doing things right; Effectiveness is doing the right things.”
– Peter Drucker
4. Visual Management
We help you to develop simple, effective visual methods of communication that provide instant clarity of information and actions to inform, engage and improve.
“I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.”
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ishikawa/Fish bone
- Force Field Analysis
- 5 Why
“When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves.”
– Anthony J. D’Angelo
6. Process Improvement Mapping
Step by step review and analysis of your processes to make them LEAN
- End to end review with the people who ‘do’ (operations)
- We’ll challenge “the way we’ve always done it around here”; can it be done differently, more efficiently, cut out waste and non-value adding activities
- A great method to rebuild systems to be efficient, effective and lean.
“Life is too short to build something nobody wants.”
– Ash Maurya
7. Knowledge Sharing
Lessons being learnt, changes being made or do you find you’re doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results?
- Apply simple, engaging and collaborative methods to review performance
- Identify tangible, achievable areas of improvement; quick wins and slow burners
- Peer reviews, best practice on tour, online knowledge library, mobile technology and media sharing platforms.
“Time waste differs from material waste in that there can be no salvage. The easiest of all wastes and the hardest to correct is the waste of time, because wasted time does not litter the floor like wasted material.”
– Henry Ford